View Single Post
Mister_Magotchi
SourceMod Donor
Old 09-19-2010 , 21:11   Re: Round-End Alltalk
Reply With Quote #10

skabull: With sm_deadtalk 1 and either my bugfixed version of basecomm or any of the latest official snapshot versions of basecomm, dead players can hear everyone else. Living players are unaffected. Living players can hear people on their own team. When they speak, however, dead people will hear them. I have no plans to change this behavior. This plugin only turns on sv_alltalk at the end of a round (or when all Terrorists are dead if that's set). The only reason I talk about sm_deadtalk is because this plugin replaces my other plugin, Dead and Round-End Alltalk, but this plugin no longer handles the dead alltalk functionality, as SourceMod already has it built-in. Since I didn't make sm_deadtalk, I don't plan on adding functionality to it.

Happy DODs player: I'll quote from the 4th bullet point of the Features section.
"sv_alltalk can still be managed manually or by other plugins. This plugin shouldn't ever turn sv_alltalk off it it's on by some means other than itself."
This plugin will do nothing at all if you have sv_alltalk set to 1 in your server.cfg (or by other means). You must have it set to 0 for the plugin to work.