View Single Post
Cruze
Veteran Member
Old 05-28-2019 , 01:53   Re: [CS:S/CS:GO/TF2] shavit's bhoptimer (v2.5.4 15/April/2019)
Reply With Quote #1265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joziu View Post
My SM version is: Metamod 1.10.7 + SourceMod 1.9 and in logs folder i have same error for all shavit plugins:

[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-wr.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-sounds.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-zones.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-stats.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-chat.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-wr.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-replay.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-misc.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-rankings.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-hud.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-core.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
[SM] Failed to load plugin "shavit-timelimit.smx": Unable to load plugin (no debug string table).
You need SM dev build (1.10) to run this plugin.