View Single Post
MostwantedScript
Old 01-09-2011 , 17:53   Re: BCM Version 2.0 (Block Cource Maker) by anderseN
Reply With Quote #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisa View Post
When i turn on your mode the server shuts down..
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzN View Post
Block Cource Maker
Version 3.1
By anderseN

Moderators, please do not trash this thread, because it isn't a plugin release,
it's sort of a package to those who want a good blockmaker with models.

latest Update: 09.01.2011
Original date: 27.12.2010
Latest version: v3.1
supporting: Yes
By: anderseN

Note: Nnajko has now rewritten what we think have been causing the server crashing for many of you.
While he did that he also added a new new features to the blockmaker
which you can see longer down.
We Now think that the blockmaker works 100 %, but we are not sure,
so you will have to test it for us. - anderseN

Be sure to spam comments to this thread if the blockmaker doesn't live up to your expectation, or if theres any bugs in it

.::Introduction::.
  • This Cource Maker is a upgrade from the Bollnas Course Maker and the Shadezz Cource Maker.
  • It has some new features which I'm sure a lot of the server owners out there will find interesting.
  • In this "release" I won't just give you the best blockmaker on the marked, I will also give you my blockmodels, which I've designed myself.
  • In this thread you can download the cource maker with or without the XP block. To use the one with XP block you need exolents XP mod running on your server

.::Client Commands::.
  • Say /bcm - Brings up the menu, if the user is admin or have been given bcm.
  • +Bcmgrab - Bind a key to +bcmgrab to move the block around

.::Block Models::.

.::New Blocks::.
  • In this blockmaker you'll get all the standard blocks, and some new sexy blocks that I've got help from nnajko to make.
  • In addition to the Boots Of Speed, the Invincibility and the Stealth, I added Superman, which will give you low gravity for X amount of time.
  • I also added the normal deagle block, because it's very requested, this block can only be used by terrorists.
  • Then at last you have three different selection blocks, and this is a quite new feature that I've not seen on any servers, the selection blocks can also only be used by terrorists.

Which means...
  • Superman - Gives you low gravity for X amount of time.
  • Deagle - Gives you a deagle with 1 bullet.
  • Rifle Selection - Choose between AK47 and M4A1
  • Nade Selection - Choose between He, Flash and Smoke
  • Gun Selection - Choose between Fiveseven, Glock and Usp

.::Features::.
  • Admin Menu
  • Light Menu
  • Properties
  • Superman Block
  • Deagle Block
  • Selection Blocks
  • Blockcount in main- and blockmenu [New]
  • Non-admins will see modt instead of menu [New]

.::Changelist::.

(When a change is done, both the blockmaker with and without XP is updated)

--------------------------------------------------
Version 2.00 Changelist
- Deagle block didn't work properly, now it works perfect.
- Script is now very clean and has 0 warnings and 0 errors.
- Added a sound to the superman block.
- Added Glowshell to all selection blocks.
- New Model for the Honey block.

Version 2.50 Changelist
- Added The same blockmaker, just with a XP Block, for those who want that.
- Added a sound to the XP Block
- Added the XP Block model in Large, Tiny and Normal

Version 3.0 Changelist
- The huge bug that made servers crash is most likely fixed now, much thanks to Wrecked_ and Drekes
- Both the the courcemaker with and without XP is now updated.

Version 3.1 Changelist
- All three selection block action codes are rewritten, and none bugs have occurred on our test server at all.
- Added so that non-admins will face a modt instead of the bm menu.
- Added a blockcount in the main menu and the blockmenu, so you can easily see how many blocks there are in the map.

.::How to to get fastdownload::.
  • Go to http://www.webs.com and make an account.
  • Then you find out how to make your own site for free, and then you make it.
  • Then you find file manager and make a file named cstrike, then you open it and in there you make a folder named models, a folder named sprites, a folder named sound and a folder named maps.
  • Then when you've created all the folders, you go into each folder and add the models, sprites, maps and sounds which you server uses.
- When all models and folders are similary to your dedicated server/cstrike, you can just type this in your dedicated server/cstrike/server.cfg:
  • sv_allowdownload 1
  • sv_allowupload 1
  • sv_downloadurl "http://www.yoursitename.webs.com/cstrike/"

- It's very important that all the folders are a 100 % copy of your dedicated servers models, sprites, maps and sond folders, because or else will those who connect to your server download for example a fake platform.mdl, and they will have to go manually and delete this file themself. ( a bit confucing, just make sure you do it right before you ask people to join your server and there will be no problem )

- Then you have fast download, and people will be able to load the models on your server a lot faster.

.::Credits::.
  • nnajko - The one who has helped me the most. He gave me the selection blocks code, fixed a lot of errors and has been supporting me with help all the time.
  • laineN - Old version of bollnas cource maker
  • Necro - Original blockmaker plugin, which can be found here
  • Shadezz - For his version of the cource maker, which can be found here
  • Exolent - Using his XP Mod for the XP Block which you can find here
  • Drekes and Wrecked_ - For helping me solve a huge bug in the courcemaker.

.::Extras::.
  • If you find it fun to post a lot of meaningless comments, I really couldn't care less.
  • The reason I made this was becuase I've got so many requests on my blockmaker, so I found out I'd just post it here.
  • If you have any ideas for new blocks, or any other things, leave a comment below.

.::Requests::.
  • If you want to request for example a custom block, please don't send me a PM, because then I would only help you, and no one else. Just leave the request as an comment on this thread, and I will add that custom block for you and upload the new plugin in a comment as an response to your comment. Thanks!

.::Installation::.
  • Open the "Normal", the "Tiny" and the "Large" , and paste their contents into dedicated server/cstrike/
  • Add the "sounds & sprites" contents into dedicated server/cstrike/
  • Put the plugin "JumpGround_Courcemaker.amxx" in the dedicated server/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/plugins/
  • Go to dedicated server/cstrike/addons/amxmodx/configs/plugins.ini and on the bottom, type JumpGround_Courcemaker.amxx
  • If you want the one with XP, make sure you have this installed on your server. Then you just do the same as above, just replace "JumpGround_Courcemaker_XP.amxx" with "JumpGround_Courcemaker_XP.amxx"

DOWNLOAD
Quote:
Try to read and check by the list?
Send a message via Skype™ to MostwantedScript