View Single Post
feren02
Old 02-08-2021 , 03:36   Re: BAN Plugin for players with so much accuracy
Reply With Quote #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
That's fine, but what do you want to do to implement this? Averaging body hit locations over a week/month? Not asking for explanation from a coding perspective.
Sorry for my misunderstanding. If I may bullet point these stuff:

- The specific aspect I am looking at is the Efficiency and Accuracy % on the say: /top15 board, disregarding if the shots fired hits headshots, left arm, right arm, body etc.

- Wouldn't last a week or month since this allows players to have exceptions, making it another controversy for other players in the server.

- If possible, e.g. a new player connects in-game - when they registered 60%-100% Efficiency and 20% - 0% Accuracy in the /rank | /rankstats, they will get banned for 1 minute PLUS their stats will be reset. So, when they connect after a 1 minute ban, they have a chance to play again if the detection is inconsistent (when they use AWP, you know what I mean), or play NORMAL if something is abnormal because the percentages are too high. ** In this sense it is like banning players with super high Efficiency and Accuracy from time-to-time that they would stop because it is almost similar to being banned permanently **

P.S. I hosted a LAN CS 1.6 here in our Country using my server, even the crowned Champions (PROS) did not even registered an Efficiency of 60% to 100% and Accuracy of 20% below ; instead the greatest stats is Eff. 53%and Acc. 36% -- Meaning, Efficiency is near Accuracy percentage unlike a great Efficiency with a low Accuracy that I am trying to observe at.

Looking forward!

Last edited by feren02; 02-10-2021 at 07:56.