Thread: [L4D2] AutoHelp
View Single Post
chinagreenelvis
Old 10-26-2011 , 03:35   Re: [L4D2] AutoHelp
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Sometimes, despite me having changed the config variables, the person reviving him/herself doesn't get the HP boos that I set.
See "known issues" in the original post.

Quote:
Ledge reviving is still not working for me (tested on Dead Center's hotel map where I incapped myself on the ledge) in that I try to revive myself but either get stuck at the edge after revives, or fall to my death.
I only tested ledge grabs on the No Mercy apartment map. I'll check out Dead Center and try to figure out where the problem lies. I might have to revert to using the "give health" trick to fix it like I did with the incapped melee weapons.

Quote:
I hope you will bring back the notifications ("Hold DUCK to revive yourself") so I don't have to spam people in the chat.
AutoHelp is fully automatic now. You don't need to press any buttons for it to work. I changed that specifically for this very problem. Newbs might get a little confused as to what's going on, but at least they won't just lie on the ground waiting to be rescued.

Quote:
Also, are you interested on taking another project (creating a game mode/map changer?)
Eh, probably not. I'll be extremely happy when this one no longer needs updating/fixing... I hate writing code, haha.

Last edited by chinagreenelvis; 10-26-2011 at 04:00.