View Single Post
bliblablub
Old 06-09-2019 , 09:35   Re: [L4D2] Spitter Projectile Creator (1.0) [09-Jun-2019]
Reply With Quote #5

Ok, I'll try to explain what my problem is.

As mentioned earlier, a few months ago, if not a few years ago, I had an admin menu that offered everything you could possibly imagine. Unfortunately, I can not remember where I came from.

This admin menu is not bad, but many things are missing. There was no way to spawn Vomit-Jar. Defibrillators and adrenaline were also missing. In the mini-gun menu you can spawn only the heavy machine gun, no mini-gun. The deagle is missing too. The special infected lacked Jockey, Spitter and Charger.

I have added all this myself by reworking the file "l4d_weaponspawner.sp" and converting it with the compiler of SourceMod.

Now I just lack features like the Spitter-Spit, laser sights and the explosive barrels.

Is there no way to incorporate these into the file "l4d_weaponspawner.sp" so that you do not need a new plugin?

For the adrenaline and the defibrillator, for example, I simply added the following in the file:

Code:
BuildHealthMenu(client)
{
	decl String:first_aid_kit[40], String:defibrillator[40], String:adrenaline[40], String:pain_pills[40], String:title[40]; 

new Handle:menu = CreateMenu(MenuHandler_SpawnWeapon);

Format(first_aid_kit, sizeof(first_aid_kit),"%T", "FirstAidKit", LANG_SERVER)
	AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_first_aid_kit", first_aid_kit)
	Format(defibrillator, sizeof(defibrillator),"%T", "Defibrillator", LANG_SERVER)
	AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_defibrillator", defibrillator)
	Format(adrenaline, sizeof(adrenaline),"%T", "Adrenaline", LANG_SERVER)
	AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_adrenaline", adrenaline)
	Format(pain_pills, sizeof(pain_pills),"%T", "PainPills", LANG_SERVER)
	AddMenuItem(menu, "weapon_pain_pills", "Pain Pills")
	Format(title, sizeof(title),"%T", "HealthMenuTitle", LANG_SERVER)
	SetMenuTitle(menu, title)
	SetMenuExitBackButton(menu, true)

ChoosedMenuSpawn[client] = "HealthSpawnMenu";
	DisplayMenu(menu, client, MENU_TIME_FOREVER)
}

Is it not possible, if I know what the exact name, for example of the barrels, is, and then add it as well?

Last edited by bliblablub; 06-09-2019 at 09:37.