View Single Post
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 01-02-2011 , 11:47   Re: [Any] ExtendedComm (Dev)
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Web interface
I'm afraid that a web interface is above me; I only know enough html/css to manage templates for things like mybb/phpbb/joomla, so creating something like that just wouldn't happen. There was talk of this type of feature being included in SourceBans 2.0, so this plugin may become obsolete eventually.
Quote:
Admin name/Steam ID (or just a name), and player's name export to the SQL database
The next update already includes an admin steamid for each punishment, but I don't see the appeal of adding name support to the database. A player's name can change easily, but you can always use the steamid to check the logs or the like.
Quote:
Reason both in game and the database. This goes with the translations, partially
I'm not sure on reasons either as that might increase the usage of the sql queries. Albeit, that's in theory as I don't have any actual data, but I'll look into it. Worst case scenario I'll just go snip some code out of SourceBans since that seems to work.
Quote:
Admin menu integration
The version that is currently released already supports admin menu integration as far as I know. Your server may need to be reset first because it replaces the menu entry of the original basecomm, but support is there.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 01-02-2011 at 11:59.