View Single Post
Marcus101RR
Veteran Member
Old 02-09-2012 , 15:38   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades Reloaded
Reply With Quote #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pisdone View Post
Thx a lot Marcus, your work is really appreciated man. Finally this, that once was nothing more than a good plugin, is a "super sayan" plugin now, ah?
Gonna try right now, my friends will like this more than the good-old KrX one

EDIT: ok I managed to try this with bots (for now), but I have 2 ugent questions I hope u can answer to:
1) I don't see any chat message from SM about the plugin being active or not or simply giving hints about its own features/functions...should I be worried about this or it's just the standard behavior? And could this thing be modified (maybe with a future release) via cfg file?
2) what's the main difference between "classic" mode and "perks" mode?

Thanks a bunch ;)
1. No there is no Introduction or Announce Message, however, I will gladly add it so users on the server know this plugin is being used.
2. Classic mode is just like KRX or the original Survivor Upgrades from whosat and jerrith. You gain upgrades for doing deeds, and lose upgrades for penalties. Perk mode, as the name implies, allows you to assign upgrades without earning them (depending on settings) you can have 2-4 upgrades and they will be applied on each life, or respawn.

Hope that helps?

KRX PLugin was great, however, it was missing a few upgrades and also it became abandoned.

Last edited by Marcus101RR; 02-09-2012 at 15:40.
Send a message via AIM to Marcus101RR Send a message via Skype™ to Marcus101RR