View Single Post
404UserNotFound
BANNED
Old 08-30-2016 , 21:52   Re: [Any] Chat-Processor (Replacement for Simple Chat Processor)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwerewolf View Post
1.0.8 Update

• Updated how the returns and the post-hook function work to add compatibility for a project abrandnewday (404) is making.
  • Merged some changes to the include from Shavit to include the change for the handle of the recipients array from 'Handle' to 'Arraylist' and the removal of useless lines.
Brief Overview of the returns for the pre-hook:
  1. plugin_continue/plugin_stop = Stop message
  2. plugin_changed = Print one message with the changes.
  3. plugin_handled = Print no message with the changes but fire the forward with the data anyways.
Excellent In regards to the project I'm making, it's the Chat-Processor Tags plugin I described in a prior post. I'm still ironing out a few final kinks and I need to update the config file with information on CS:GO color strings because I've learned some new things about them (thank you Hop for providing me with some info, and redwerewolf for pointing out to me that those formatting codes that Hop provided me were already defined in colorvariables.inc).

Plus, I need to test Chat-Processor Tags on CS:GO which is why I've set up a CS:GO server just for testing my SourceMod plugins out to make sure they work across many games, and I plan on setting up servers for every game SourceMod supports so I can actually include multi-engine handling in anything I make and publicly release in the future.