View Single Post
Optics233
Old 07-17-2011 , 11:07   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Extinguisher & Flamethrower (1.2) [01-Jul-2011]
Reply With Quote #21

Holy crap Silvers! You've outdone yourself this time.
Questions:

1) With sm_spawnext, there's no way to spawn blast pushback extinguishers?
2) If I turn hints on, will it only display the hints if a player has an extinguisher, or will the hints be displayed at random.. or when? When are hints displayed, basically?

Bugs:

(?) If an extinguisher is in a pistol slot, when incapped, I can't fire either my pistol OR the extinguisher. It'd be neat if I could fire the extinguisher though.
- Sometimes when the extinguisher isn't equipped it will still pop up on my screen none the less.
- If a player has an extinguisher in the pistol slot and picks up a melee weapon the extinguisher seems to dissapear yet the prop still remains over their primary weapon for some reason. Also, if the player has double pistols (and Im guessing a deagle too) it won't give the extinugisher either. Suggestion: Update it so that if this cvar is sent to 1, it replaces the secondary slot -- pistol, double pistol, meele, deagle - anything - with the extinguisher.

Suggestions:

Make it so that players can choose which slot they want the extinguisher to go into? Instead of it having to be primary or secondary, put it in whichever slot they have active.

Last edited by Optics233; 07-17-2011 at 13:07.