View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:         
JoooN
BANNED
Old 08-01-2013 , 00:55   Export Variables
Reply With Quote #1

Have you ever seen GameTracker Server Variable list?
Do you wanna export some fake of them? No problem! What you just need is this plugin!
- Description -
So this plugin exports some fake variable, that appear in those Server Variables scanners, like HLSW, GameMonitor, or GameTracker. So it has many uses, maybe you can confuse your users with some fake variables (However, this plugin didn't created for that kind of use), or other uses...
- Setup The Plugin -
Press on Get Source, then open the file with either AMXX Studio or Notepad, then edit this part:
PHP Code:
new const FIRSTEXPORT[ ] = "your_first_variable"
new const SECONDEXPORT[ ] = "your_second_variable"
new const THIRDEXPORT[ ] = "your_third_variable" 
Note that this plugin exports 3 variables at the moment (For the next update, I will make some Cvars that can either enable or disable any of those 3).
- CVars -
(By default)
your_first_variable - Sets the value of the exported variable (This CVar is your_second_variable by default. You can change it as I described in the Setup The Plugin section).
your_second_variable - Sets the value of the exported variable (This CVar is your_first_variable by default. You can change it as I described in the Setup The Plugin section).
your_third_variable - Sets the value of the exported variable (This CVar is your_third_variable by default. You can change it as I described in the Setup The Plugin section).
- To Do -
Add some other CVars that can disable any of those 3 variables (In progress).
- Change Log -
Quote:
First Release
------------------
Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Export_Variables.png
Views:	208
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	123597  
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (export_variable.sma - 656 views - 1.1 KB)

Last edited by JoooN; 08-01-2013 at 01:00.