View Single Post
nosoop
Veteran Member
Old 03-18-2019 , 01:37   Re: [TF2] Econ Data (supercedes TF2IDB, TF2ItemsInfo)
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoist3012 View Post
Only thing to worry about is the gamedata, but I don't think the tf team is touching those functions anytime soon.
Yeah; thinking about adding a few Linux-specific assertions to make sure the member offsets are correct (I'd assume that the member layout is the same on both platforms). Should probably add a few safeguards on unavailable SDKCalls as well.

Otherwise, I'm not too worried about updates since I documented how to find the signatures / offsets to some extent; the bus factor should be greater than 1.

Edit: I've written a basic porting guide for those that want to migrate plugins to this library from TF2ItemsInfo and TF2IDB. I'll get around to adding attribute support eventually, but for items you should be all set to migrate.

Edit (2): 0.6.0 has been released. The only important change here is that a function was renamed. Plugins compiled against the older version will still work (the native is also mapped to the old function name), but I wanted to make this change while this plugin's still new.

Last edited by nosoop; 03-18-2019 at 12:22.