View Single Post
Thrawn200
Old 07-23-2004 , 11:35   Re: Extending map...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBaller
It automatically does that by default. or at least it should. Yes that is possible, however I dont remember the exact command off the top of my head.
Hmm...ours isn't ever displaying extend as an option. Everything else seems to be working just fine. I just loaded the up the already compiled download and thats what we've been using. I'll repeat that I don't know squat about writing plugins. I did some looking through it the other night and could find some extendmap commands and stuff but they looked like they were all admin commands to extend it, not to start votes. I know that trying nominate extend, vote extend and anything similar only results in nothing or an "Cannot find map named "extend" error".

Also - as long as I'm asking questions, whats the command to stop the vote from waiting until after buy time. This works fine on most maps but I want to be able to disable it on fy maps and such since the rounds go so fast the vote gets stuck waiting sometimes for like 4 or 5 rounds.