View Single Post
boomix
Old 08-09-2017 , 20:32   Re: Admin panel CS:GO/[ANY?]
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASTIEN1 View Post
What he means to say is he teases people just to get attention and doesn't release it.

And boomix if you "lost motivation" , still teasing people and not releasing it is simply an excuse.
People on here aren't handy cap, they can fix it and improve on the panel, hence "ALLIED MODDERS".

just my 2 cents.
Why are you so negative? If I said that it must be reworked, there is a reason . The whole database structure needs to be recreated, because it is not well made and is causing big performance issues for some pages. Yeah I know I made it myself, but all the time you learn something new, and back then I didnt know it will be such a problem. If your saying people on alliedmods would be down to recreate the db structure and recode all the queries on the plugin, Im highly sure no one would do that. If I would release it now, there would be just like few people who could somehow manage to setup it correctly, others would have problems, that socket ports are not open on their hosting, that they have old php version, or whatever any problem that you can think of. Im not teasing people, I have setup already this panel for several people who have added me on steam, and no, I did not ask them for anything back. Im just saying, this is not ready for public release, thats it.