View Single Post
Shadowysn
Old 09-03-2020 , 12:01   Re: [L4D1?/2] Scene Adjustments/Fixes
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotDiggidyD0G View Post
Hello, is there upcoming updates for this plugin? I am using scene processor + survivor mourn fix and team kill reactions from DeathChaos25 and I am wondering if this plugin adds the features from those three combined but with less hassle?
I haven't been that active in updating my old plugins nowadays, but you're free to suggest what I can add.

The mourning fix is W.I.P., is simplistic and may not play at times, but comparing it with the last time I remember using DeathChaos25's mourning plugin, it's less spammy.

There's also the friendly fire response fix for 5+ survivors, where it fixes the extra survivors staying silent after getting friendly-fired. Use it if you have 5+ survivors on your team.

But other than the survivors emitting small pain sounds when a Hunter pounces them or a Charger grabs them,
(In L4D1, survivors originally made a small pain noise when getting pounced on by a Hunter. It was missing from L4D2. That's why I made that very small addition to the plugin.)

TL;DR Only survivor mourn fix is included and supposed to be less spammy, but is experimental and may not play.
Only other 2 fixes include 5+ survivor friendly fire quotes, and minor pain sounds on pounce/charge.