View Single Post
DreadedGhoul575
Old 11-04-2016 , 17:46   Re: [TF2] Give Bots Cosmetics (26.10.2016)
Reply With Quote #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by luki1412 View Post
They are using allclass cosmetics that can drop. There is over 50 cosmetics they can get.

According to the tf2 wiki there are 1277 cosmetics in the game. Im not gonna add all 1277 cosmetics just so your bots look cool.

Definitely not adding cosmetics that are rare or not from drop. I made this plugin so its easy to install and gives bots cosmetics. Its not supposed make bots look better than players and decrease the value of cosmetics. If you wanna risk a server ban, go ahead and use tf2items. Im not adding any rare cosmetics.

Adding class specific cosmetics would be a lot of work for little to no benefit. Especially so when you consider that Valve can change which classes can use an item. Maintaining such a huge list of cosmetics for bots is just stupid and a waste of time. So no, Im not adding those.
Also, I was just saying with variety, instead of just hats, like a few clothing. But good job overall, plus not sure if you know, but your mods are in the tf2 bot overhaul mod, which I play.