View Single Post
gamma
Old 08-12-2008 , 04:32   Re: [REQ] TF2 "zombie" mode idea
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JCS View Post
I think it's impossible change the HP on TF2, it will go back to the original HP like a medic buff.

Can you add me on Steam?
Edit: send me the id by pm please =]
Ok.... In that case what about removing 65% or so, of damage from all weapons except melee, and remove melee weapon from RED team. That should work, but the problem will be with engineer, he wont be able to update his sentry...
Maybe removing damage from engineer's melee weapon too and block engineer class for blue team ?

Added: Oh NO!There gonna be big problem with removing damage from weapon, - the knockback power hit. BLUE wont be able to be knocked back by rockets and pipes... crap.

Added2!!: What bout find out how much HP going off from buffed player, like -10 hp each second. And adding regeneration to all BLUE players +10 HP each sec?

Is it possible to adjust medigun for 450% buff only for one team, BLUE team? COS if you will add 300% HP to the BLUE, it will act like medic buff and medigun wont buff more. So in that case medigun need to be adjusted for 450% buff instead 150%. = HEAVY GUY 900HP +MEDIGUN = 1350HP.
But in that case buff wont come off so 450% is too much, probably 400 gonna be fine ?

But anyway there should be a way to add hp without buff, like pyro's backburner use to add extra 50HP...

Last edited by gamma; 08-12-2008 at 05:09.