View Single Post
Bacardi
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2010 , 11:56   Re: Advertisements 0.5.5 (Updated 05/26/08)
Reply With Quote #1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhffan View Post
I have got complaints on my css server using this plugin. That it should interfere with the weapon choosing. . players canot use numbers to choose the weapong.
READ FIRST POST

Quote:
Type

This field can contain the following letters:

C A center message, like sm_csay.
H A hint message, like sm_hsay.
M A menu message, like sm_msay, but without the title or the Exit-option. 0 will still hide the message though. Will block 1-9 from switching weapons as long as it's showing.
S A chat message, like sm_say. It supports the following colors: {DEFAULT}, {TEAM}, {GREEN} and {LIGHTGREEN}. {TEAM} and {LIGHTGREEN} unfortunately don't work together in a single advertisement, so it's one or the other. For example: {GREEN}Current {LIGHTGREEN}Map: {DEFAULT}{CURRENTMAP}
T A top-left message, like sm_tsay. It supports one of the following colors: {WHITE}, {RED}, {GREEN}, {BLUE}, {YELLOW}, {PURPLE}, {CYAN}, {ORANGE}, {PINK}, {OLIVE}, {LIME}, {VIOLET} and {LIGHTBLUE}. You can omit the color if you just want the normal color. For example to have an orange message, set text to: {ORANGE} Text here

Multiple types per advertisement are allowed, so you can show a single advertisement in multiple places at the same time.