View Single Post
Earendil
Old 05-04-2021 , 15:35   Re: [L4D2] ZSpawn: Zombie Spawn manager (v1.0)[03-May-2021]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
Nice work!

Btw I would suggest changing "GetGameMode" to support all mutations simply create and fire the "info_gamemode" entity how most of my plugins use it. That way you can get unknown mutations and their game mode types.
Thanks to you for that awesome plugin! It gives tons of possibilities. I will take a look with using "info_gamemode".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
For the mutations below, this method doesn't work (unless you set "unknown" mutations to a default mode like coop)
I will add a cvar that can override the gamemode decision by plugin, if server is running an unknown mutation or a custom map where the default gamemode selector does not work server admin can modify that cvar to force the plugin to play in the gamemode they want.

So, what im working in now:
- Fix all gramar errors (sorry, I have not practised english for some years).
- Fix performance issues: If you spawn a lot of specials at once server usually lags, thats because A lot of code is running on each spawn, so Im optimizing the spawn section.
- Add the option to spawn tanks/witches via timer, solo or with map progress.
- I need to find out how can I spawn zombies in Left 4 Dead, L4D2_SpawnTank, L4D2_SpawnSpecial and L4D2_SpawnWitch don't work in Left 4 Dead, and thats what can spawn infected bots in versus without messing up with infected players, or spawn up to 28 zombies of the same type.