View Single Post
BioHazardN7
Old 07-26-2023 , 12:13   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ Survivors
Reply With Quote #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowysn View Post
At first I thought my plugin broke because of me yet again, but turns out the signature just broke because of the latest update.
I grabbed a new sig again, so replace your gamedata, or delete and let the new plugin version (1.6) you download auto-generate it.
UPD TO VER 1.7: Replaced checking for not "infected/hunter" models to checking for "survivors" models instead.
Some custom maps have infected models that do not match the "infected/hunter" line the plugin is excluding for.
Example: Glubtastic 4, "sisfected/hunter". While an amusing line, it certainly broke the old system.

Original Description:
Edited this to work with The Last Stand update, but uses a signature instead.
This NEEDS the version of DHooks with Detour support, however.

-= How to Install =-
- (REQUIRED FOR 1.10) Install the DHooks extension with detour support. Remove the old version of DHooks while doing so.
If you have 1.11, you should already have DHooks Detour packaged with Sourcemod already.
- (OPTIONAL) Move the .txt file to your gamedata folder inside the Sourcemod directory. The plugin, by itself, will auto-generate the gamedata needed if it doesn't find one, hence this being optional.
- Move the compiled .smx file to your plugins folder inside the Sourcemod directory.
IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER GAMEDATA .txt FILE, YOU MUST EITHER DELETE AND LET THE NEW PLUGIN AUTO-GENERATE OR REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE!
Code:
SourcePawn Compiler 1.11.0.6934
Copyright (c) 1997-2006 ITB CompuPhase
Copyright (c) 2004-2021 AlliedModders LLC

l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(55) : warning 242: function "SetModel_Pre" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(58) : warning 242: function "SetModel" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(58) : warning 242: function "SetModel" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(94) : warning 242: function "Event_BotToPlayer" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(94) : warning 242: function "Event_BotToPlayer" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(110) : warning 242: function "Event_PlayerToBot" should return an explicit value
l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp(110) : warning 242: function "Event_PlayerToBot" should return an explicit value
Code size:         8368 bytes
Data size:         13204 bytes
Stack/heap size:      16904 bytes
Total requirements:   38476 bytes

8 Warnings.

Last edited by BioHazardN7; 07-26-2023 at 12:15.