View Single Post
mlov420
Old 11-28-2018 , 12:53   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.18f, 24.11.2015)
Reply With Quote #2749

Does anyone know if there is a hard coded limit to the number of zones ckSurf can support for a single map?

Running into an issue on surf_classics3 (69 stages, 11 bonuses). Got all 70 of the main map's zones done and working fine. Got through 9 bonuses just fine. Once I made a zone on the 10th bonus stage, everything glitched out. Only 3 zones now show in the Edit Zone menu (start, end, stage 2). None of the Zones register (e.g - going through start zone does not start timer). You can still continue to make zones, and the new ones show, but none of them work when you go through them. The kicker of this is, all of those 69 stages and 10 bonus zones are still saved in the database. So it seems like it's just an issue with ckSurf reading that many?

I've tried restarting server, deleting that 10th bonus zone that caused the glitch to happen. There are no error logs at all. Been using this plugin for years without seeing anything like this. I know I could go through and zone again, I'm just curious if anyone has experience with this issue or knows anything about it and can give some advice.