View Single Post
Robin955
Veteran Member
Old 04-19-2015 , 17:59   So did the download link get removed? again? and a question about bhop scripts
Reply With Quote #1

i downloaded it late last year sm 0.8.5.2 wich not even god tony had in hes link for updates
annyway, where is it now? the download removed is from 2013 posts and i definetely downloaded it within late 2014

but had a question annyway, is autotrigger supposed to find scripters? like bhop scripters?
cause can i use the smac_addcmd // Adds a command to be blocked by SMAC

to block certain regular player commands? and does this use the autotrigger or does this automatically not let the player use this command instantly?
would like to fix on some bhop scripters, to bhop you simply have jump button binded to mousewheel or so not all the other shit that makes you turn and so on.
so someone knows the regular bhop script commands? and or if this would work at all?

i saw hellsgamers having some sort of plugin that records a players button clicks, like if i want this plugin to detect for example +left +right etc as ppl use in bhop scripts it would show it everytime a player used it with time stamps so you can easily see if the player is scripting and using multiple binds at the same time

Last edited by Robin955; 04-19-2015 at 18:03.