View Single Post
tacticalmedic
Old 01-24-2008 , 07:59   Re: Ultimate Sounds (The original) 1/20/08
Reply With Quote #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann_420 View Post
their is a diff in the .txt file that unless you know what your looking for, you wont see. thats why I was saying that. But I guess it seems like its more the plugin... So what im saying its not the same file, but if your using the one I uploaded earlier today, and you still have the issue, post back. And what do you mean "nuisance mesage". As in exactly what sounds are working and what are not.

And I appreciate this very much.
Alright, replaced the file in between episodes of Barney, no idea what sounds are actually playing as I have the little one at home today. But here is the log.

L 01/24/2008 - 07:52:11: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_3" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:53:45: [AMXX] Language key "DEATH_STREAK" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:53:45: [AMXX] Language key "KILL_STREAK" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:54:26: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_1" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"
L 01/24/2008 - 07:55:20: [AMXX] Language key "HP_MSG_4" not found for language "en", check "ultimate_sounds.amxx"

It appears that the error message will cycle.
And by the nuisance message, I meant the error not found messages.