Old 03-14-2022 , 20:12   Re: [CSGO] Zombie Survival
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yjml1211 View Post
//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// zombie_survival.sp
//
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(73) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(81) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(10 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(116) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(130) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(143) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(15 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(175) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(176) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(220) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(235) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(254) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(257) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(37 : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(434) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(515) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(664) : error 001: expected token: ";", but found "-identifier-"
// G:\system\Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\csgo\addons\sourcemod\scripting\zom bie_survival.sp(1686) : warning 217: inconsistent indentation (did you mix tabs and spaces?)
//
// 1 Error.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.19 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
WAHT IS THAT MEAN ?PLEASE!
Hi, I think you are missing some content..

Just to test it, I downloaded a brand new sourcemod and then pasted the entire project that's uploaded on my GitHub, then I just compiled it and this is what I got

(these warnings are from code I didn't end up using but nothing of that will make any problem.

You have to check that EVERYTHING in Zombie-Survival-master directory, is pasted in your sourcemod folder (with exception of the MySQL INIT script) to compile.

It's not allowed to post .smx only, but in this case you already have the open source code from my Git, so I guess you can try with this smx file.
Attached Files
File Type: smx zombie_survival.smx (286.3 KB, 166 views)

Last edited by Desktop; 03-14-2022 at 20:12.