View Single Post
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 01-07-2023 , 16:02   Re: Donation Control 3.1.0 [over 1000 donations served!]
Reply With Quote #726

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mester Skunk View Post
Well, I got it working...

I'll post the solutions here:

Wrong password/username:
Make sure to have added a admin group, and connected yourself to it. The group name must be the same as in the config.php file (SB_ADMINS)
Other notes:
Make sure the "salt" phrase matches the "salt" phrase in sourcebans config.php. Mine still hashed it wrong, so i made a single admin account for access to the donations admin pg, then overrode the hashed password in SB database with what donations pg spit out for a hash for the correct pw. So, it seems the issue is in the hashing. If you had other means of access control, you could instead edit the PHP to directly enter the correct hashed pw for the account you set up.

Adding groups:
Also, when there are no groups, the message telling you so pushed the input box to add one to the far right, where it is covered by some invisible side panel. My quick fix was to inspect/edit of the page HTML to delete the "you have no groups" element, which then shifted the input box to the middle of the page. You could instead try to add a line break or edit the actual page to left justify and have the line break for a more permanent solution, but once you add one group, that element goes away anyways, so it is a one-time fix.