View Single Post
djaa2807
Old 08-24-2013 , 05:16   Re: [CS 1.6] Deathrun Skins v1.0.1 by djaa2807 [19/08/2013]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTICHRISTUS View Post
so this plugin is only changing skins ? this is more a "theme" than a "plugin"
you need a plugin to make a theme. It is a plugin by definition.

Quote:
  • it's really easy to do all those stuff using existing plugins like weapon model replacement and players models >> Plugins, quantity, quality
Actually no, weapon model replacement does not have the functionality of changing skins as the name suggests, it just deals with weapons, and also please notice that the terrrorist skin changes each round in my plugin which is a feature not found in any skin replacement code i've seen here, even though it's a rather simple thing, i think there's a demand for it.

Quote:
That model is working fine on my server and it's a CS:1.6 model, not a CS:S model. Perhaps you could elaborate on 'bugged'

Quote:
  • renaming existing (and non-edited) models is a very bad idea too. I always ask people to search for original model name to avoid that flood. even in gamebanana, the original names are in titles, just add the "_" character to replace the space character.
Actually, not renaming the model in this case for my player skins code would cause the skin to not be valid as cs_set_user_skin requires the skin name to be only alphanumerical, nothing else, that includes removing underscores, '_' and spaces ' '

Last edited by djaa2807; 08-24-2013 at 05:23.