View Single Post
Xp3r7
SourceMod Donor
Old 10-13-2009 , 20:33   Re: Plugin Testers Needed!
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by XARIUS View Post
I'll come up with some options that will allow admin's to choose what options are in the admin menu, and what restrictions they have. Currently everything is restricted to sm_kick access. I got bored and added knife mugging and a clientprefs bank to it yesterday. lol

Unemployment, so much time on my hands =/

As for posting it in New Plugins: If the plugin is useful to the community and receives good feedback, I will. This is mainly a boredom project for me. Most, if not all of the functionality already exists in other sourcemod plugins. I recently started playing a little CS:S again, and it amazed me how many servers still run Mani & Eventscripts for added "bling". So I decided to try and replicate many of the fun Mani features (knives, pistols only etc..), and eventscripts blinged up stuff into a single SourceMod plugin.
Ah I see now and good about choosing what is in the menu and what isnt.

I was thinkin today at work about suggesting a cvar or somethin to enable/disable the features we wanted in the admin menu, so your 1 step a head of me there!

Im very interested in this as it has a lot of stuff Ive wanted for a while and its an all-in-one (<-maybe a new name?) package and I can get rid of about 3 or 4 plugins with just this one!

I will add it to my server once something gets added about showing up in the admin menu and then Ill give feedback based off my admins and myself.

You said you added knifemugg as in take cash/health when you kill with a knife?

Maybe add your warmup round to it (with a bug fix to allow any weapon, not just nade)?