View Single Post
Notifications
AlliedModders Donor
Old 01-09-2019 , 23:18   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.30 | 2018-12-12)
Reply With Quote #561

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
I'm having a problem with my servers...

I have installed on my servers competitive the RankME v3.0.3.Kento.29.2, only recently I have the following problem, whenever I have to restart my servers it simply does not start.

I did some procedures to fix it, I got the latest versions of SourceMod & Metamod and nothing, same thing.

So I decided to remove all my plugins that connect to MySQL, the rankme deactivated MySQL from it, I left it in SQLite, and the server started normally, but if I activate the MySQL error, it does not start.

This in case happens in all plugins that I use MySQL, so I was wondering would it be some BUG of the plugin, or the database, corrupted or something.

Note: I already checked the database settings and everything is fine.
Seems like an issue with your server if no plugins are connecting via MySQL, is your MySQL a website or an IP? If it's a website can you ping it via CMDPrompt and get a reply or does it state it's an unknown site? If so, then you have a local MySQL server and not a public.