View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 08-03-2020 , 17:49   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Lock Doors (1.2) [10-May-2020]
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunyata View Post
I thought it best to report the following issues I've only recently found with the original OP plugin.

The Left 4 Dead DLC maps: 'The Sacrifice' and 'Crash Course' have issues where rescue closet doors won't lock from the outside. The odd thing is; with some of these closet doors, if I teleport myself into the closet, I can lock/unlock the door from inside of these rooms. But some of the non rescue closet doors will lock/unlock. How odd is that?!

I haven't had any such issues with the few addon campaigns I've tested. So I'm a bit stumped as to why the DLC maps are different to all the original official and addon maps that do work.

If anyone in the future wants to investigate this particular issue I've found, then my post here is purely a reminder of where to go look for these issues.
Which doors in particular? Screenshot? If any doors are locked when they spawn the plugin will ignore them to prevent players unlocking stuff you shouldn't be unlocking (mostly to stop breaking certain 3rd party maps). You could probably use Stripper:Source to unlock anything the map has intentionally locked.