View Single Post
jtp10181
Veteran Member
Old 05-18-2004 , 14:44  
Reply With Quote #3

that is fixed, its one line of code that makes the body visible again upon respawn. If anyone does have this issue please let me know the circumstances as specifically as possible so I can try and rpelicate it. BTW the fix was actually done by fizzarum in plugin_gore2. It has the side effect that sometimes fir a brief second you can see the dead players body that was hiding before the new round starts.... I could maybe set it on a task but I figured its not that big of a deal and making it a task looked like it would be a pain.

This *could* interfere with the invisiwars plugins also, if this one is loaded first though the invisiwars plugin should make the players invisible again. If anyone has any issues let me know and I'll try to work it out. Look for runtime errors also. I ran with bots for about an hour and did not get any so I hope they are all fixed.