View Single Post
away000
Veteran Member
Old 09-07-2013 , 13:11   Re: [CSGO] WarMod [BFG] <Beta v0.1.3, 07-Sep-2013>
Reply With Quote #15

I was looking and will just put some ideas (requests), obviously fell free to discus and / or implement (or not) the ideas;

Auto FTP upload of demos;

AUTO BZIP demos option (check if the extension is loaded, if it is, have a option to enable or not this feature);

A live radar on the web (i did see a plugin some time ago who do this very well, idk if the source still there and if still work, but is a nice idea ^^);

Put int the CSS the new MIX mode (weapon upgrade in roundstart if u got a kill in last round and everthing more who u can see in CSGO, i just don't remember the name of that mod...);

The possibility of check the actual / maxplayers on hostname aswell actual map and status (LIVE, WARMUP or anything else);

A way to punish leaves during a match integrated with SourceBans with reason and time configuration (ban and or kick...)

The possibility of Advertise on other servers via adverts (using mysql) of player required to a match;

Leave or not server password protected, if not protected durin a match just limit the teams to not get a 6x5 situation, so we can have spec and if anyone needs leave we have a spec to get his place (include a lot of visual infos for spectators, table with HP, actual Weapon, money and some other usefull info but just for specs);

Randomly or rank based choice of a captain for the match;

Rank system for matchs who does not necessary count frags but match wins;

Quakesounds and some other fun things active just in Warmup mode (noblock, perma 16k cash, traces, DM, no objective, no round end, insta respawn, spawn protection, bhop, anyway a good amount of features active);

References: Clanmatch-Plugin for Source-MM 1.2.0.8 or WarriorMod

Sorry for anything, but that's just a brainstorm of ideas who can improve this kind of plugin with a Ultimate All In One Pug / Clan WarMod...