View Single Post
NiTro1
Old 09-27-2020 , 21:41   Re: L4D2 - The Last Stand Update - Issues and Bugs - Mega Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvers View Post
There have been plenty performance enhancements (and more with 1.11) including bug fixes and some memory leaks patched. It would make your server run quicker, not slower and the additional features are not going to make it lag more etc. You're going to fall behind and not be able to use some of the newer plugins that use new features. But each to their own.
well you are right in some points, but there is other facts, like for lag as you know this game is optimized for 10 years ago hardware and CPU demanding and even in vanilla servers with many entities in game you get lag.

about the features and the new stuff you talking about, i always make or edit everything to suit my servers, like for this update, i will remake or upgrade the extensions that i need to be compatible with the config i use, of course for private use. Anyway everyone has got his point of view and what matters for me is stable servers with new stuff every while.

so using SM 1.7 does not mean im a retard or scared from updates as you said or running garbage servers as that guy said with all my respect to everyone working or making effort for this community of course.

Last edited by NiTro1; 09-27-2020 at 21:41.