View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 05-30-2020 , 11:26   Re: [ANY] Profile Status v2.2 (05/04/2020)
Reply With Quote #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratawar View Post
Hopefully it'll be within next week. If you have any more suggestions for the plugin, now it would be a great time to make them!
Perfect.

I would have a suggestion, but I don't know if it would be in your plans, currently the plugin is focused on several game modes, my suggestion would be more for CSGO.

Implement the option of kicking players without Status Prime, however, as you know, there are other plugins with this function already, in any case it is up to you if you should implement it, if you could take into account the following requests:
  • Implement option to kick players without Status Prime CSGO;
  • Players with privileges would be immune to the kick of Status Prime CSGO;
  • Player with privileges that connect without Status Prime would receive a TAG in their nick for identification;

GitHub as they mentioned, but I already saw that you posted the link, perfect, so I believe that many can help you in the development, and even translation.

I also believe that a LOG for registration would be welcome, at least for me. Record the records of players who tried to connect but were unsuccessful because they did not have the requirements set out in the plugin.