View Single Post
chipf0rk
Old 02-10-2013 , 01:28   Re: How to Block Rounds
Reply With Quote #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
By the way, is there a difference between the two codes for the stripper cfg ?

Code:
filter: { "classname" "/weapon*/" }
or
Code:
filter: { "classname" "/.*weapon.*/" }
Yes there is. The system uses regular expressions to match the entity classnames, and ".*" means "any character (.), however often (*)", so the two together are much like the * wildcard in a Windows file search or something like that.
I'm not sure what "weapon*" will do right now, but it will for sure not work the way you intend it to.

---

I myself am still on the search for the plugin that can actually do what has been mentioned - prevent the round from ending even if one team is dead. It is horrible to play with very few players on the server because the rounds restart all the time. I have to use bots to prevent this, but I don't really want to use bots. Anyone got any idea? Dr!fter mentioned in a thread that there IS a plugin but he can't recall which one it was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr!fter View Post
Remove the map objectives for round not to end. Then when the timer hits 0:00 it will stay there until one entire team dies (for example all t's die) Theres also a extension that patchs it even if all the players on one team die. Cant recall which one it is.
I need this urgently :/
Thanks in advance!