View Single Post
DJEarthQuake
Veteran Member
Old 10-02-2019 , 15:58   Re: Bullet Speed Management
Reply With Quote #27

Thank you for non-cstrike version attempt. Today I finally got the time test. It needs more than the cstrike excluded. It just won't work or load without crashing on Half-life please set the Modification to Counter-strike instead of All.

Code:
FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: EV_Precache:  file events/decal_reset.sc missing from server
Quote:
BFD: Warning: /home/topsecret/Steam/steamapps/common/Half-Life/core is truncated: expected core file size >= 181309440, found: 1081344.
Cannot access memory at address 0xb774f91c
Cannot access memory at address 0xb774f918
Python Exception <class 'gdb.MemoryError'> Cannot access memory at address 0xbf88f2e0:
debug.cmds:1: Error in sourced command file:
Cannot access memory at address 0xbf88f2e0
email debug.log to [email protected]
Once I put event into Gearbox directory it loaded right up but does not work for a few reasons.

1st.
Invalid event (name "HLTV") (plugin "testing/bulletspeed-custom.amxx")

2nd.
The weapon event list is strictly for cstrike as is everything CSW_ ,which is all of it.

3rd.
Please update with register_concmd. I had to go back to this website instead of type amx_help to find anything about the plugin.

My original question.

"Do you have any snippets I could use to either make the bullet veer to the right or left please? I am working on adding windage in one of my mods. I saw your work -- would give you proper credit of course. I can see how the gravity or speed could work out if the wind is blowing at or behind the shooter. I have the data feed and the direction of the wind comes as speed and degrees so 180 degree wind would be blowing at the shooter and say gravity or speed could be adjusted."
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (bulletSpeed-custom.sma - 128 views - 14.1 KB)

Last edited by DJEarthQuake; 12-17-2020 at 02:17. Reason: This is NOT a modification for all but has major potential.