View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 04-27-2022 , 17:17   Re: [CS:GO] RankMe Kento Edition (3.0.3.Kento.33.2 | 2020-11-11)
Reply With Quote #874

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomx1 View Post
Thank you and the other user that provided this link.

It did fix the HTML problem, however, I want to get rid of the hint box totally. I don't like unnecessary clutter, especially in the center of the screen.

I've edited the code and completely removed the announcement part, and yet the hint box still shows up (empty, albeit). Does anyone have suggestions?
There are some cvars you can test, see how your settings are:

PHP Code:
rankme_announcer_player_connect    "1"    //Announce when a player connect with position and points?
rankme_announcer_player_connect_chat    "1"    //Announce when a player connect at chat?
rankme_announcer_player_connect_hint    "0"    //Announce when a player connect at hintbox?
rankme_announcer_player_disconnect    "1"    //Announce when a player disconnect with position and points?
rankme_announcer_top_player_connect    "1"    //Announce when a top player connect?
rankme_announcer_top_pos_player_connect    "10"    //Max position to announce that a top player connect?
rankme_announcer_top_player_connect_chat    "1"    //Announce when a top player connect at chat?
rankme_announcer_top_player_connect_hint    "0"    //Announce when a top player connect at hintbox?