View Single Post
Benoist3012
Veteran Member
Old 08-13-2015 , 05:40   Re: Mann Vs Tank (Update! 2015-31-07)
Reply With Quote #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
He says he wants to be able to make a version just like STT, but he will never accomplish that goal as long as he doesn't disclose custom map support. Judging by how TF2BWR is also shoehorned in to mannhattan only for gatebot logic I also think this one might be a lost cause for community map support.

Looking at the config file it looks like I'd need to do some poking around with stripper source's map entity dumper, extract the entity table from the bsp or decompile the bsp in order to figure out how to add in custom map support. It would be nice if he said exactly how to do it rather than me trying to hack my way through it.
Well a gamemode like MvT, need obiviously to change map entities and actually stripper source isn't need with MvT you can remove it if you want, you will not be allowed to run thundermountain, and thundermountain a lot of peps like it. But I have found a way to drop stripper, but it's not actually a problem I know a lot of servers owner on steam with MvT, they never get one problem with stripper source.