View Single Post
Tank Rush
Old 03-04-2021 , 21:08   Re: [L4D1 AND L4D2] Machine Gun System(02/22/2021)
Reply With Quote #12

This plugin is great!
You should add a create, position and save option in the data folder, just like the Silvers plugins.
PHP Code:
sm_machine        // Spawns a temporary Machine at your crosshair. Usage: sm_machine <1|2> (1=Minigun / 2=.50 Cal).
sm_machinesave    // Spawns a Machine at your crosshair and saves to config. Usage: sm_machine <1|2> (1=Minigun / 2=.50 Cal).
sm_machinepos    // Displays a menu to adjust the Machine origin your crosshair is over.
sm_machineang    // Displays a menu to adjust the Machine angles your crosshair is over.
sm_machinelist    // Displays a list of Machines spawned by the plugin and their locations.
sm_machinedel     // Removes the Mini Gun you are nearest to and deletes from the config if saved.
sm_machineclear   // Removes all Machines from the current map.
sm_machinewipe    // Removes all Machines from the current map and deletes them from the config. 
sm_machinemenu    // Open the machine gus menu (only in-game). 
Quote:
// Sets the probability of being betrayed by machine guns
// -
// Default: "0"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "100.000000"
l4d_machine_betray_chance "0"
I remember this in the Panxiaohai plugin, if you attacked the turret it would become an enemy (I know it reverses with MOUSE2 shove).
If the probability is "100" it will still remain friendly, unless someone gives it the slightest bit of damage.
Why not add a cvar to spawn an enemy machine?
PHP Code:
sm_machineangry    // Spawns a temporary Machine enemy at your crosshair. Usage: sm_machineangry <1|2> (1=Minigun / 2=.50 Cal).
sm_machineangrysave    // Spawns a Machine enemy at your crosshair and saves to config. Usage: sm_machineangry <1|2> (1=Minigun / 2=.50 Cal). 

--->My name is Source and I'm on Steam<---
Discord: Source#9382