View Single Post
Sreaper
髪を用心
Old 11-23-2021 , 20:25   Re: Stripper:Source (Updated 2011-04-15)
Reply With Quote #1793

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ru]In1ernal Error View Post
Hello!

I want to add several prop_static fences around saferooms on l4d2 maps with stripper, thus i need exact coordinates of spots where i'll place them.

Looks like i should first add it in hammer editor, move it where i need, lookup its origin(and angles and whatever) and then copy that to stripper config. Am i right or are there any other ways to accomplish this?

The problem with hammer editor is that i cant see full coordinates: https://i.postimg.cc/ZTwsYYcn/image.png
Maybe i missed some kind of sourcemod plugin for stripper that can spawn objects and save data to cfg?
You cannot touch internal entities such as prop_static with Stripper. You would have to spawn those as a prop_dynamic_override if they don't support prop_dynamic.
As for coordinates, you can open up the .vmf in notepad and get them, or you can check the bottom right side of hammer after you click one.
Lastly, you cannot just copy things from hammer and paste them into Stripper. It has it's own format for it's configs and you will have to follow the examples in the instructions.

Last edited by Sreaper; 11-23-2021 at 20:27.