Thread: Captain Mod
View Single Post
PartialCloning
Old 02-13-2019 , 05:11   Re: Captain Mod
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordekay View Post
If it is officially supported: where is its section here? Where are the downloads at alliedmods.net?
As long as the rules don't say different, every plugin posted in this section have to run on normal amxx and steam server.
Why would it have a section here? Why would it be downloadable at alliedmods.net? It's no different to Orpheu, if you require it, it's good practice to link to it to simplify the installation process.

But enough bickering back and forth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFury View Post
Description: this plugin adds a mode called "Captain". The point of the game is that each round, in each team (red and blue) one player randomly becomes a captain. The task of the captain: to survive until the opposite captain dies, the task of the players: to protect his captain and kill the opposite. Players will constantly be reborn until someone's captain dies (captain will not be reborn). If the captain dies, the team whose captain died loses.
YouTube
Sorry for my English, I will be very grateful if my topic someone will correct properly, or tell me how to do it.

Also write what to add or change in the plugin.
As official ReHLDS and ReGameDLL support was added in 1.8.3 (1.9.0), you should also list Amxmodx 1.9 as a requirement, not just ReAPI. I don't think either would run under 1.8.2 which still remains the latest stable build.