BANNED
Old 07-18-2015 , 16:27   Re: [TF2] Advanced Infinite Ammo
Reply With Quote #440

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerst View Post
Updated to 1.4.2
-Added missing item indexes 15000-15059

Thanks for the heads up.

I usually do use the items_game.txt but I thought after the length of time I had been gone the wikis(particularly the official one) would be up-to-date. Plus I wanted to sort them by class/slot and the wiki made it more convinient.

After a glance through(seaching items_game for "weapon_") I seem to only be missing 15000-15059.

I was updating the list to sort by class so I didn't want to just copy/paste it.

Also...your versions have indexes(16000+) that don't seem to exist in any list I can find(items_game.txt or that website you linked)
Did I miss something somewhere or are those indexes that used to be a thing but aren't anymore?

Sincere apologies everyone, all the indexes should be in there now.
I remember there being 16000+ IDs, but I didn't add those into the version I posted. They must've been added in a previous version by DeathReus or someone else.

I also just checked OPTF2 and I don't see 16000+ anymore which is weird. Maybe I was imagining things? Someone care to fill in my memory as to why I remember weapons with IDs of 16000+ when there are none currently?