Thread: Franc1sco
View Single Post
Dr. Greg House
Professional Troll,
Part-Time Asshole
Old 05-07-2015 , 13:34   Re: Franc1sco

Quote:
Originally Posted by csa.lt View Post
My recommendations don`t have deals with this scripter. You just lose your time and money.

He sell for me ~8 private plugins. All was with lot of bugs. To fix one bug can take 2-3 weeks in best way, another way he said arguments "on my server is working", so 1-2 plugin he fixed, rest was incompatible. This gipsy give guarantee fix bugs or return money.

So finally more than 4 months left after, one month I was away in still, so I ask francisko how about my plugins or money, his answer: what who are you, which money?

Ok, I don`t need money or fixes for this not working plugins, lot of them ready public.

Just wont to people know about this gipsy. Don`t pay him any money! he is good just for public for receive clients. In real his plugins - copied crap.
Been saying this to people ever since Ive read one of his posts for the first time.
There have actually been some issues with him (he stole and sold private plugins without supplying the source code, etc.), and he just got unbanned because he cried so much on the irc that the mods just couldnt take it anymore.

People, just do your research. If a computer science student can't speak English properly, he is guaranteed to be a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potato Uno View Post
Obviously the more well known coders with lots of +rep may not fully agree with this[...]
It's not a point of coding skill, it's common sense. This doesn't change the situation at all, it just flips the sides. Coders have been ripped off as well.

Broad comment on requests:
I don't think the request section was intended to be a market place for private, paid jobs. It's definitely not being actively encouraged.
That said, I wouldn't put any coder who accepts these jobs in the request section into the decent-category. There's also very few (less than ten) so it's not difficult to keep track of each one of them.

Watch out when you're paying people for private requests! Most stuff already exists and you can hardly assess the quality of what you'll get, and if it's worth the money.

Last edited by Dr. Greg House; 05-07-2015 at 15:53.