View Single Post
paulo_crash
AlliedModders Donor
Old 03-03-2021 , 09:23   Re: [CS:GO] No Dupe Account (1.2.1, 2021-02-24)
Reply With Quote #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalty View Post
That's also something I wanted to add, and I discussed about this here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showpo...4&postcount=21

I would personally prefer to go with the second solution but it might be harder to update for next updates (in case I need to add more rows and so, I'll need to learn more about SQL syntax but it's possible). I want to make the installing/updating experience as easy as possible, just a drag and drop, and the DB should update automatically. I need to figure all of this out. Else I can just do solution 1 but that implies clearing the DB every time the config is changed

For now I aim for SQLite support only, so no Server ID is needed, but I might add mysql later (even though I don't understand why you would prefer that if it's only to use the informations on only one server)
Yes, for me in any case, MySQL thought about the case for in the future you want to display a page on the web to show players with access and tals, but this for me at the moment is not important, I will be more than just satisfied with SQL, already that I'm going to use a configuration for each server.