View Single Post
Downtown1
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2009 , 03:04   Re: [L4D] Score/Team Manager 1.1.0
Reply With Quote #102

Everyone's voices have been heard.. after many days of hard work, here is 1.1.0 with tons of bugfixes and finally a menu to do some swapping

1.1.0 released
  • command: sm_swapto - swap players to a specific team
  • command: sm_swapmenu - bring up a menu to swap players to opposite team
  • command: sm_scores - bring up the team round/campaign scores in a menu display
  • bugfix: campaign scores will reset properly (i.e. on a manual changelevel), score should no longer carry over from previous campaigns
  • bugfix: clients will no longer be infinitely moved back to spectate when their automatic team placement fails
  • bugfix: support teams larger than 4 by checking the survivor_limit and z_max_player_zombies cvars
  • bugfix: when round is restarted using l4dready plugin, the team score will no longer reset (l4dready 0.16.2 or later necessary)

Please note the new requirement for the Left 4 Downtown extension (and you can delete gamedata/l4dscores.txt, no longer using it). I added in 0.3.0 the forwards necessary to detect when the campaign score was getting reset, which allowed me to fix the more irritating bug of the score carrying over.

Last edited by Downtown1; 06-14-2009 at 03:13.