View Single Post
SirCole
Old 05-27-2008 , 06:26   Re: SourceBans (1.1.0) (UPDATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olly View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirCole View Post
hmm the installer seems to wipe the config.php to a clean config.php like the template, and it also complains about errors when it gets to setting up the database, which I can't get past there..

edit: read a bit into the files, and enabled debuging and on step four I get this error!

Code:
Debug     
         Duplicate column name 'RemovedBy'

SQL Query type: EXECUTE
Script: '/install/index.php'
SQL Query:     ALTER TABLE `sb_bans` ADD `RemovedBy` int(8) NULL;
SQL Params:
Code:
Fatal error:  Class 'CSystemLog' not found in /var/www/vhosts/.../httpdocs/includes/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 89
Ill take a look at the first problem, as for the second problem, it seems that you didnt upload the new ADODB folder from inside includes.

As I wasn't sure where my version of SourceBans was at and I didn't have it in a mission critical situation, it only had two admins so I did a total fresh install into a new database.. This means that I uploaded everything in the zip of the latest download. So the second error wasn't from not uploading anything!

I decided to just run the updates on a backup of the old database, and it now works, and there is no problems with the second error, but I guess it may only be an error for the installer!

If you need me to post specific details or want me to recreate the first error, just ask

EDIT: ERIC has the same issues as I have!! if you teach the poor guy to debug, he might get a similar output to me..

Last edited by SirCole; 05-27-2008 at 06:35.