View Single Post
antjuh
Old 05-22-2013 , 14:37   Re: [UMC3] Ultimate Mapchooser 3.4.5 (Updated 10/7/2012)
Reply With Quote #3662

I have set up a dedicated CSS server. Mapvoting and mapcycling is working.

Now I want to run one server from one folder, with multiple links with different maplists.

For instance, if I start shortcut CS, I want only CS maps to appear in mapvotes and randomcycle.
If I start the shortcut Allmaps for Instance, I want all maps to appear in the votes and randomcycle.

Is there a way to accomplish this without changing my config files all the time?

What I ask basically, is when I start the "allmaps" link, I want only to load maps from umc_mapcycle1.txt for instance. When I start the "CS" link, I want umc_mapcycle2.txt to be loaded. Is this possible?

Tried to find the answer in this forum and in google already. What I have tried so far:
-Manually load the mapcycle file by executing the cvars in the console (sm_umc_vc_cyclefile "umc_mapcycle1.txt", sm_umc_endvote_cyclefile "umc_mapcycle2.txt")
-Tried to rename the UMC CFG files and tried to load them manually using sm_execcfg (For instance, umc-votecommand2.cfg)
-Tried to load above mentioned methods using a exec file
-Tried to run above commands from the startup string from my shortcuts
-Tried to put above mentioned commands to exec from different CFG files