View Single Post
myljach
Old 07-08-2021 , 18:00   Re: [L4D1 & L4D2] Survivor Eyes [v1.0.5 | 04-June-2021]
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marttt View Post
Weird error but seems that you have some problem with your "clientprefs.inc" file.
I didn't found much info about this. Check if your clientprefs is the same from the sourcemod branch.
Probably you will get this error in any plugin that uses cookies, so is not a plugin-specific error.
This comes with sourcemod. Doc here. Native here.
Marttt, thank you for your reply!

I didnt find time to check cookie on that server, but after L4D2 update again today, i install it on my other servers, and i may confirm, plugin works in coop with buy system and in Versus server. In level up gun game coop server not work, i need time to search all scripts.
Must say plugin is cool, but not good for versus mode. 2Players report me after some time they see SI eyes in ghost mode when infected team player try spawn and running to pick spot. Other players and me didnt see that. I was see only other weird thing, not sure is it game update or eyes, hunter jump on teammate, i kill him, and in part of second like i see couple white lines of hunter hitbox like 3m in front of hunter skin, not sure is that was exposed because of eyes or some update bug. Plugin is great in coop, so thank you for your effort!!!