View Single Post
shanapu
Veteran Member
Old 12-01-2017 , 19:38   Re: [CS:GO] MyJailbreak (warden, days, menu & more) [Beta 13 / 26-11-17]
Reply With Quote #753

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulli View Post
Hey!
Firstly, can you make sm_warden_cooldown_roundstart to have minimum value 0? It really seems to annoy most of the players on our server.
First to say, Thank you for this nicely formatted and formulated bug report/request!

I'll take a look at the code and remove the minimum value for this cvar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulli View Post
Secondly, sometimes ratio doesn't switch CTs to T. The plugin announces in chat that x player will be switched from CT to T and it shows the mark on scoreboard aswell. However when the new round begins, nothing happens. I have tried to investigate the issue but I still haven't found a reason for the bug. Server console doesn't blame anything.
Has anyone else encountered the same issue?

Ratio.cfg
Quote:
// Prevent warden & deputy to be switch to T on balance the teams. Could result in unbalanced teams
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_ratio_balance_warden "1"

// Mode to choose a guard to be switch to T on balance the teams. 1 = Last In First Out / 0 = Random Guard
// -
// Default: "1"
// Minimum: "0.000000"
// Maximum: "1.000000"
sm_ratio_balance_guard "0"
Maybe sm_ratio_balance_warden "1" is the issue.
Could you track when this issue occurs again:
- the player count on both teams
- did warden & deputy joined at last players the ct team?
- if the issue also occurs on sm_ratio_balance_guard "1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by killertudse View Post
Reporting a bit of an issue with the Torch Relay Event Day. For some reason the eventday keeps repeating. Once the game has ended, next round begins with torch relay. It only occurs with that specific gamemode. The only way to stop it from reoccurring is changing the map
you know default rounds for torch relay are 3 rounds in a row?
Code:
// Rounds to play in a row
// -
// Default: "3"
// Minimum: "1.000000"
sm_torch_rounds "3"
but I know torch is a bit buggy in other ways. maybe we should see this event as experimental.