View Single Post
HalfLife
Old 09-14-2013 , 09:05   Re: Which plugin is this?

This is an easy plugin to make but it is never been published to the public. Like in the autobuy_fix which is provided by ConnorMcLeod, there is set a limit to cl_autobuy which if it is more than that limit, it will redirect to (let's say) cmdAutoBuyLimitExceeded. Now in the public event of cmdAutoBuyLimitExceeded, (if you know how to code even a little bit) you should create a new constant "name", and then assign it as get_user_name, then to notify the players, if you want to notify in chat, you should do like:
PHP Code:
client_print (0print_chat "%s is trying to crash the server"name
Then it will notify everyone, assign other new constants like new const authid to get_user_authid and do the same like the name. If you want to do that and you can't, give me your autobuy fix plugin ill edit it and post it here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmer View Post
1st.)If you are trying to crash server it Means He is using Dproto.
2nd.)If you also want this plugin it means you are using Dproto.
3rd.)If you want a solution (If they are crashing your server) just remove Dproto.

A note for you amigo,

NO STEAM = ILLEGAL = NO SUPPORT
You are wrong. He may wants to ban those people who want to crash his server (and want the bad of his server) so if you are not sure what he is talking about, there is no need to bother yourself to post.

Last edited by HalfLife; 09-14-2013 at 09:07.