Thread: Become VIP Plus
View Single Post
OciXCrom
Veteran Member
Old 02-06-2018 , 07:35   Re: Become VIP Plus
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar View Post
That Plugin is working but i have an request. Is that possible Oxi that you can add anything like a ini file that i can see who reached VIP Status that i can see the Players then? That the Plugin added a new VIP etc.. It would be helpful for me.
Find the set_vip_flags function in the code and replace it with this one:

Code:
set_vip_flags(const id, const bool:bAnnounce) {     set_user_flags(id, g_eSettings[VIP_FLAGS_BIT])         if(bAnnounce)     {         switch(g_eSettings[VIP_SUCCESS_MESSAGE])         {             case 1: CC_SendMessage(id, "%L", id, "BECOMEVIP_SUCCESS_PLR", g_eSettings[VIP_FLAGS_STR], g_eSettings[KILLS_NEEDED])             case 2: CC_SendMessage(0, "%L", LANG_PLAYER, "BECOMEVIP_SUCCESS_ALL", g_ePlayerData[id][Name], g_eSettings[VIP_FLAGS_STR], g_eSettings[KILLS_NEEDED])         }                 static const szFile[] = "BecomeVIP.log"         log_to_file(szFile, "%s killed %i players and received the flags ^"%s^"", g_ePlayerData[id][Name], g_eSettings[KILLS_NEEDED], g_eSettings[VIP_FLAGS_STR])     } }

It will write in logs/BecomeVIP.log every time a player reaches the amount of kills needed.

Last edited by OciXCrom; 02-06-2018 at 07:36.
Send a message via Skype™ to OciXCrom